Friday, February 7, 2020

NO CLASS ON TUESDAY--SEE BELOW

Sadly, I have to cancel class on Tuesday because of ECU's Interscholastic Meet, which is taking over all of the third floor of Horace Mann. Therefore, we'll miss an entire week of class! 

* Bring your questions from Chapter 1 (on the post below) to class on Thursday. 

* Read Chapter 2 of Morris' Believing is Seeing for Thursday's class. I won't give you any new questions, but we will do an in-class writing over it when you get to class. We'll also discuss some ideas from Chapter 1 as well. I just don't want to fall further behind in class.

* I have your Paper #1s to hand back to you, but if you want to get it earlier, feel free to stop by my office during my office hours on Monday-Wednesday.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment